- Aloma Woods – Partially gated community located off S.R. 426 south of Oviedo. 200+ homes range from $160,000 to $425,000 in the estates section.
- Black Hammock Community – this rural community without an association is made up of hundreds of homes and vacant land ranging from 1-20+ acres. Properties average around 5 acres each depending on the age of the home and the location within the Hammock. Homes can range from mobile homes to cabin and large custom homes and prices are just as varied. When there are homes available, they can range from $150,000 to $800,000.
- Bentley Woods – Centex-built subdivision located on the north side of Oviedo, just south of SR 434. 200+ homes ranging from $175,000 to $275,000.
- Brighton Park – Located in Oviedo, just north of the University of Central Florida, Brighton Park is the most upscale subdivision in the Carillon development. There are around 300 custom built homes ranging from $250,000-$400,000.
- Cardinal Glen – Located off McCulloch Road south of Aloma Ave. in Oviedo, Cardinal Glen is a gated 40 lot subdivision with custom homes ranging from $350,000 to $500,000.
- Carillon – Just north of UCF, Carillon has just over 800 homes ranging in price from $175,000 to $450,000.
- Chapman Groves – Located off Chapman Road in Oviedo, just east of Alafaya Trail (434). Chapman Groves has 108 homes with large lots ranging from $200,000 to $350,000.
- Chapman Lakes – Located off Chapman Road in Oviedo between Alafaya Trail and Aloma Ave. (426), Chapman Lakes is a gated subdivision homes priced from $250,000 to $425,000.
- Ellington Estates – Located off State Road 434 in Oviedo, Ellington Estates is a 30 lot custom home gated community with homes priced from $400,000 to $800,000.
- Huntington – Located off Chapman Road in Oviedo, Huntington is a wooded 173 lot subdivision with homes ranging from $275,000 to $700,000.
- Kingsbridge – Located off Mitchell Hammock Road in Oviedo, Kingsbridge is a 435 lot subdivision divided into east and west sections. Prices range from $175,000 to $425,000, with homes on Long Lake topping the $800,000 mark.
- Lafayette Forest – Located off Citrus Ave., just north of Red Bug Lake Road in Oviedo, Lafayette Forest is a 92 lot custom home subdivision with homes ranging from $225,000 to $325,000.
- Little Creek – Located on both sides of Lockwood Road in Oviedo, Little Creek is a 442 home subdivision divided up into several smaller neighborhoods. Prices range from $175,000-$325,000.
14 Live Oak Reserve – Located off S.R. 419, across the Econlockhatchee River from Oviedo, Live Oak Reserve is a planned community of over 700 homes from $225,000 to $550,000.
15 MacKinley’s Mill – Located off SR 434 just east of the Greeneway (417) in Oviedo, MacKinley’s Mill is a 106 home subdivision with custom homes ranging from $250,000 to $400,000.
16 Mayfair Oaks – Located off Chapman Road in Oviedo, Mayfair Oaks is a 41 lot custom home subdivision with homes ranging from $275,000 to $400,000.
17 Oviedo Forest – Oviedo Forest is a 238 lot partially gated community located off Lockwood Road near the intersection with 426 (Geneva Dr.) with homes ranging from $300,000-$500,000.
18 Preserve at Black Hammock – Preserve at Black Hammock is a 70 home gated community located just north of SR 434 in Oviedo with homes ranging from $350,000 to $550,000.
19 Remington Park – Located off Alafaya Trail S.R. 434 on the south side of Oviedo, Remington Park is a 230 home subdivision with homes ranging in price from $225,000 to $350,000.
20 River Walk – Located off McCullough Road in Oviedo, west of SR 434 (Alafaya Trail), River Walk is an upscale gated community of 124 custom homes ranging from $300,000 to $600,000.
21 Seminole Woods – Seminole Woods is 1,550 acre guard gated community of 262 wooded five acre lots with custom homes ranging in value from $350,000 to over a million dollars.
22 Stonehurst – Located off Tuscawilla Road, just north of Red Bug Lake Road in Oviedo, Stonehurst is a gated custom home community with 67 lots. Homes range from $450,000 to over $700,000.
23 The Sanctuary – Located off S.R. 419, across the Econlockhatchee River from Oviedo, The Sanctuary is a planned community of over 700 homes from $160,000 to $500,000.
24 Tuska Ridge – Located off Red Bug Lake Road west of SR 426, Tuska Ridge is a 390 home subdivision with prices ranging from $220,000 to $350,000.
25 Twin Rivers – Located off Lockwood Blvd. in Oviedo, Twin Rivers is a large subdivision with over 1,000 homes ranging in price from $150,000 to $400,000.
26 Wentworth Estates – Located off S.R. 426 (Aloma) in Oviedo, Wentworth Estates is a gated community with 60 homes ranging in price from $300,000 to $450,000.