This the season for open houses. We want to protect you guys with some great tips during an open house that you may or may not have thought about:
1. Hide or remove any documents (bills, credit cards etc.) that have private information
2. Lock up or remove jewelry, antiques, keys, garage door openers, etc.
3. Don’t think your top dresser door is safe . Don’t hide anything in your top drawers
4. Lock up your medications and prescriptions
5. Make sure your Realtor signs everyone in before touring the home
When working with real estate professionals, it’s important to choose someone who knows the area and is an expert in the market.
At Waypointe Realty, we strive to stay educated about our market and understand our sellers and buyers, their needs, and how we can best serve them in one of the most important decisions they’ll make. Tips like these are just some of the ways we take care of our customers every step of the way.