WHY CHOOSE WAYPOINTE REALTY?
Waypointe Realty is a boutique hyperlocal real estate firm based in Oviedo, Florida and focused on Seminole County and East Orange county. We are comprised of a team of premiere real estate professionals working together to serve our areas wide array of real estate needs. Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional, personalized service while remaining flexible and innovative so we can thrive in any economic cycle. Our firm provides the tools needed to achieve prominence in the marketplace through education, technology and training.
What Makes Us Different?
Here are just a few ways working with us can benefit your experience:
We refuse to tell you what you want to hear just to get your listing. We will tell you the absolute TRUTH EVERY TIME. Some agents are either afraid of losing your listing or don’t have the capabilities to broach a touchy and personal situation. Here at Waypointe Realty, we are not afraid and use the direct but soft approach to these issues. Rest assured, you will always be completely and accurately informed on your listing, NO MATTER WHAT!
Leading Edge Technology
We do not just stop at traditional marketing, we take it to a whole new level. Our listings are on over 45 different websites, video email blasts sent to our pool of buyers and other agents in the area, professional photos, and a notification to qualified buyers.
We are engaged in the process from beginning to end and we know the market. We work and study the market trends daily to keep up on what is happening now and in the future, which is why we are experts in our area. We have the knowledge to help keep you informed on the market and make sure you make the right choice when buying or selling your home.
Unique Team System
We make sure no task is forgotten and NOTHING is left undone. From sales, administration, and marketing, social media and technology, we cover all of our bases to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. We have perfected a unique system that allows us to maintain a top level of client communication and performance that is unmatched by other area REALTORS.
We Own the Company
As the Broker and Owners of Waypointe Realty, we have control over how we can best assist you and your real estate goals. When you choose to work with us, you will experience something unique and beneficial to YOU! As opposed to other area REALTORS, we have the say as to how we take on your real estate goals. When and how things get done is up to us so we can do what is best for each and every client. We realize that each client is unique with different motivations to buy or sell real estate.
VIP SELLER SATISFACTION GUARANTEES
You will be kept posted on the progress of the sale of your home with an update every week. Your phone calls will be returned by a qualified team member within 24 hours.
If we fail to update you weekly or fail to return your call within 24 hours (one business day) we will pay you $100 cash.*
We are not going to wildly promise you the moon and stars to get your business. We will tell you what we can and will do, exactly how we operate, as well as what we will not do, up front, in clear language.
If at any time, we fail to honor that agreement, we will pay you $500 cash.*
REALITY BASED TIME TABLE
We implement a complete marketing program to sell your home. You know in advance what will occur step by step and will receive weekly marketing updates. We will set a target range for the timing of the successful sale of your home. In many cases, we will sell your home faster.
If we fail to get an acceptable offer within 90 days from the list date, we will pay you $100 for each week after that (up to a maximum of $1000).*
Our marketing systems and consumer programs automatically sift and sort out the best qualified prospects for your home. We will not ask you to leave your home and allow us to show it to any Buyer unless they have been pre-qualified and are genuinely interested in your home.
If we ever show your home to a buyer who later tells us that they can’t a afford your home, we’ll pay you $500 cash.*
*Some Conditions May Apply
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
It’s the difference between selling your home or failing to do so.
Whether it is our proven sales approach, effective marketing campaigns, our professional network, or simply our straightforward, honest approach to the sale of your home, we will get your home sold.
The Journey to Selling your Home
We understand that your Oviedo property is your most valuable asset. That’s why we work hard to get the best price and the most advantageous terms on the sale of your home. While some real estate agents leave a lot of the hard work to you, we do things differently. We think that selling your home can be an easy process. Even better, we think it should be exciting. To find out how we can make your dreams come true, contact us today. We’ll be with you throughout the home-selling process to ensure you have an experience that’s memorable for all of the right reasons.
It’s a Sellers Market
The seller’s market in Oviedo is growing every day. With a steady ebb and flow, there are always new residents joining the ranks as Central Floridians. With our growing tourism, medical, engineering and entertainment industries on the rise, this is a great place to move and raise families. With careful planning, attention to detail and consistent follow through, Waypointe agents strive to get your customers the highest price and best terms when it comes to the sale of your most important asset.
At Waypointe, when we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we will represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out.
When You Work With Us, Your Home-Selling Agent Becomes Your:
- Public Relations Specialist. Location isn’t everything in real estate. Getting the word out about your property for sale is absolutely imperative. We’ll craft a customized marketing strategy that is guaranteed to reach the buyers in and outside of Oviedo who are looking for a home like yours.
- Design Consultant. Your agent will provide plenty of tips and techniques that will help you stage your home so that it can be shown to its best advantage and so you can make the most from your sale. From making essential repairs to upgrading curb appeal, you can expect your agent to provide advice on even the smallest details that help sell your home quickly and at the price point you desire.
- Market Analyst. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the local Oviedo market. That knowledge is put to work for you on an ongoing basis. This way, we ensure that we list your home at the right asking price. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices, and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. As part of our analysis services, we’ll prepare a comprehensive market evaluation of your home that details the current real estate sales in your neighborhood so that you can proceed with confidence.
- Marketing Strategist. We will work to get the word out by designing a marketing strategy specific to your property utilizing the most appropriate advertising and promotional tools that work for you and your home. We utilize the power and influence of the Internet, and this professionally optimized website, to make your listing highly visible. Your home will be advertised in front of thousands of buyers, listing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, Realtor publications, social media and our websites. With more than 90% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, we know that it’s not enough to list and wait.
- Networker. Nobody knows the Oviedo real estate market like we do. With that level of familiarity comes a wealth of useful contacts. As soon as your house goes on the market, we’re connecting to everyone in our network to make sure they know about your property. It’s one more way that we ensure that your house gets sold quickly and at the right price.
- Negotiating Professional. Many home sellers don’t feel comfortable negotiating on their own. That’s all right, because we love a good negotiation. We take our role as your advocate seriously. After taking the time to thoroughly understand your desired terms, we’ll work with the buyer’s agent to seal the deal and make sure you are happy with the terms of the sale.
- Scheduling All Star. Whether it’s time for an inspection, appraisal or closing, we’ll coordinate everything for you. Of course, we’ll always consult you to make certain that any items on the agenda will occur at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Safety Net/Lifeline. We could all use a little extra support, especially while selling a home. No matter what you need, regardless of the time of day, we’re here to answer your questions and to deal with any problems that might arise in the sale of your Oviedo property. We are here to take care of you.